Thursday, June 30, 2022

 "Ink Blending Techniques".  I LOVE ink blending!  I do it all the time, so I was really looking forward to creating a project that focuses on this technique.  I tried really hard to keep it simple and highlight ink blending.

For my card, I actually had made his panel while working on the previous class, "Easy Die Cutting Techniques" .

This card is also top folding on "Neenah Solar White" cardstock measuring 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".  The front panel was made with the stencil I made previously.  Once again I used "Versamark" ink and an ink blender to pounce over the stencil onto the cardstock.  I heat embossed the image with "WoW" embossing powder.  Then, I started my ink blending.  I used "Lawn Fawn" ink until I was happy with the results, then spritz the entire panel and blotted off the water droplets after a few seconds.  I die cut a circle on the side and mounted it directly to the card base, the rest of the panel was popped up with foam and then adhered.  The sentiment "Happy Hello" is from the "Build -A- Flower: Anemone Coronaria" stamp set.



Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. You REALLY used that DIY stencil well lol Keep rockin, girl!

    ReplyDelete