Tuesday, November 22, 2022

 Wow!  I have been on quite the hiatus.  With going out of state without any papercrafting supplies, and then having major surgery with complications, I am finally back!

My first post from Level two of the AECP course is "Beautiful Details" By Marika Rahtu.  She does some amazing detail work.  Mine certainly were not at her level.  Something to strive for.

In this card I used a couple of the leaf stamps from the "Marbled Boom" stamp set.  I used the same ink with my fresh new flowers.  To get the variances in shade I would ink up and stamp several times before I re-inked.  This card is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" top folding on Neenah Solar White cardstock, then mounted with foam tape on a dark plum cardstock which was then mounted onto the card base.  The sentiment is from one of my favorites....."Seasonal Blooms" the first layer (black) I used the coordinating shadow die and the second layer (detailed) I cut out of shiny gold cardstock.  To finish it off I gave the card some splatters here and there . This card is very mellow compared to other cards I usually make.  At first I hated it, but it has grown on me.






For my second card, I used Prismacolors on the back of vellum cardstock.  This card is 5" x 5", top folding.

  I stamped the image from the ""Build a Garden Magnificent Branch" set. To make it visible to me, I stamped it in "Versamark" ink and then heat embossed with a fine clear embossing powder.  That became the back of the image and I colored on the now reversed side (the side that is not heat embossed) which will be facing up.

The sentiment is from the die that is from the "Seasonal Blooms" stamp and die set cut out of shiny gold cardstock. The flower, leaves and sentiment are flat mounted onto "Neenah Solar White" cardstock which was then mounted with foam tape onto the card base.





Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. You have done a marvelous job with the projects! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete